Each year I try to set goals for myself art/business wise. I’ve been trying to do that this year, but it’s hard because the so much of what I want to accomplish is contingent on the ACC show in February. So I’ll do a brief set of goals for now, and then a more finalized set once I finish the show and have a better idea of which direction to head for the rest of the year.
Wendy’s 2015 (Incomplete) Goal List
- ACC Baltimore Show (this has a variety of smaller, short term goals associated with it, like developing a new booth set-up and completing new work)
- Gain Representation in 1-3 new Galleries
- Participate in 4 -8 Group Exhibitions (the large fluctuation in number of shows is due to the ACC Show and availabilty of work)
- A Blog Post Every 4 Days I obviously haven’t even done this yet this year, but I want to strive to be more consistent in my blogging schedule.
- Redesign my website & blog
- Continue to Build a Body of Work
I still want to work toward a solo exhibition, but I have to see how well I do at the show to see the time frame. I also want to plan out craft shows, but also need to wait. Pretty much all my major business goals need to wait until February is over to move forward. So February 25th is the new January 1st, at least for this year.