Another tumultuous year comes to a close, but plenty of good things happened. Here is a list of all the good things that happened professionally in 2013.
- I completed my 5th Super Bowl (are you joining me when I complete my sixth?)
- Got into all the PA Guild shows I applied to
- Hit my 5th Blogoversary here on Hammermarks
- Got into the ArtsFestival Reading show
- Ebb & Flow was accepted into Art of the State: Pennsylvania 2013 at the State Museum
- Dwarf Bowl was in the Community Exhibition at the Lancaster Museum of Art
- Memory & Shadow, Ngaru, and Tortuga were accepted into Vessels: All the Eye Can Hold at the Kennedy Heights Art Center
- 5 pieces were in the Lancaster Designer Craftsmen show at the PA Guild’s Center of American Craft
- My booth won Honorable Mention at the Peters Valley Craft Show
- Got into Handmade Holidays 4 at Some Things Looming
- I was one of the artists featured in the article, Young at Art, in Lancaster Newspapers in conjunction with the PGC Holiday Craft Show
- Taught my Rivet Pendant workshop at PGC Center of American Craft
- Memento Cervidae was accepted into Reliquary/Redux for next year
- Ebb & Flow was accepted into Refined VIII: Maker’s Choice for next year
I think I did pretty good! Let’s hope that 2014 brings even more goodness into all of our lives.
What were some of your accomplishments for 2013?