While there was plenty of stress and other bad things in 2012, there were also good things going on in my professional life. Here are my accomplishments for this year:
- Got into both PA Guild of Craftsmen shows I applied to
- Got into the Goggleworks Arts Festival Reading
- I was invited to make a teapot for Mobilia Gallery’s Teapot Redefined exhibition (and it sold!)
- Memory & Shadow was in Forged at Target Gallery
- I was invited to the Highlands show
- I taught Fold Forming at HACC in May and December
- Got into the Peters Valley craft show
- Scorpius in the Community Art Awards at Lancaster Museum of Art
- Mobilia invoited me to submit another teapot to the second half of the Teapot Redefined
- Scorpius, A Circuitous Course, and Pleat were accepted in Crafted at Studio B
- I won 2nd Place at Peters Valley craft show
- Accepted into Handmade Holidays at Some Things Looming
- I was just accepted into Ganoksin’s Vessels by Metalsmiths Online Exhibition
Here’s hoping that 2013 brings a plethora of new accomplishments and opportunities to us all!
What were some of your favorite accomplishments this year?