1. How did you get started in your craft? (using your media)
I was interested in art and making jewelry from a young age. I graduated from Moore College of Art & Design majoring in Metalsmithing and Abstract Drawing.
2. What has been inspiring/influencing your work lately?
For the past few years my work has been inspired by forms found in bones and shells.
3. Who are your favorite artists in your field?
Some of my favorite artists are Albert Paley, Erte, Alexandra Hart and Betty Longhi.
4. What is your favorite customer quote or story?
I enjoy hearing my customers say that they feel like they’re wearing a small sculpture.
5. What is your favorite piece of art or fine craft that you own?
My favorite piece of art that I own is my encaustic painting “Koi X” by Eleanor Schimmel.