I feel like I’ve barely been getting any new pieces done lately, but that doesn’t mean that I haven’t been busy! Here some of the things I’ve been working on in lew of studio time:
- Right now I have two pieces up in ongoing exhibitions, Art of the State & the Community Art Exhibition.
- I am preparing for another upcoming group exhibition, Crafted, at Studio B Gallery which opens on September 16th in Boyertown, PA. I have three wall pieces in this one.
- I’ve been working on the Chasing Over Air tutorial article that I mentioned about a month ago. This won’t be published for another 6-18 months from now, so until I have a set time frame for you, I’m keeping secret on the rest of the information.
- My Sinking a Bowl workshop is closer to becoming a reality. We’re trying for the weekend prior to the Super Bowl Challenge, but I know that the people I am working with on this still need to contact locales and whatnot. I will let you know when it is more concrete.
- I’m preparing for the upcoming Jury Session with the PA Guild of Craftsmen. Hopefully this time I will attain jury status. If you don’t hear about this again, you know it didn’t work out ;^)
I’ve almost got my newest newsletter ready to go out. What newsletter, you ask? Sign up for my mailing list and you too will get one sent to your inbox or mail box 8 times a year.
- I still need to apply for more exhibitions this year if I want to attain that goal, so that’s always on my agenda.
- My next craft show is actually the Lebanon Valley Art Studio Tour the weekend of November 5th & 6th
As you can see there is still a lot going, just not as much new work at this very second. I did just get a new supply of silver, so there should be a lot more forthcoming. I was working on a couple of prototypes last week that will hopefully come to fruition as pieces. We’ll see about that later.