10 Things I’m Thankful For This Thanksgiving
The Guild’s help with setting up two workshops
- All my new students – Thank you for all the great feedback!
- Everyone who bought my work – I’m happy that my pieces found such great homes!
- The four shows I was able to participate in
- Being asked to speak at Lititz Elementary’s Fine Arts Day
- That my work was in three gallery exhibitions and a Showcase at Veleska (coming up)
- My new booth set-up
- Everyone who has helped me out financially, physically, and emotionally
- All the great connections I’ve made through this blog, Facebook, twitter, linked in and everywhere else online.
- All the beautiful pieces I was able to make this year.
There are many other things that I’m thankful for – being able to take a workshop with Alyson Stanfield, 52 Weeks of Blogging, seeing the US vs. Turkey, etc. I just figured I’d give you a small taste!