I know that things are probably pretty busy for everyone right now, but I was wondering if you could help me out with a project I’m working on. I am trying to describe my jewelry so that people can better understand it. It would help me to get feedback from from you, and it doesn’t have to take up a whole lot of your time. I’m not looking for anything in particular, there are just certain things that I don’t always think to talk about when I write about my work. Don’t feel intimidated if you aren’t a jeweler. The less you know about jewelry making, the better you might help me describe my work to other people.
If you would like to help me out with this, please look at my work online (http://www.hammerstrokeandfire.com/HammerstrokeandFireGallery.htm) and then try to answer any of the following questions that you can. Please do not censor yourself or worry about my feelings. I need honest feedback. I may also ask some follow up questions. You can either leave comments here on this post, or email me if you would like it to be more private.
1) What do you find most interesting about my work?
2) What do you find least interesting? distracting? puzzling?
3) What would you like to know about how it was made?
4) Is there anything you would like to know about me or my background?
5) Does it remind you of anything in your life? Or recall a memory for you?
Thank you for your time, I really appreciate it!