Top Ten (Jewelry Related) Things I’m Thankful For
(These are in no particular order)
- That I am able to make the work that I want to.
- For my lovely studio!
- Hammers, need I say more? (On a side note: I saw a jeweler whose name was Wendolyn Hammer in American Craft, that should be my name! I’m so jealous!)
- Everyone who bought a piece of my work. I’m always thankful when my pieces can find a loving home.
- The helpfulness of the PA Guild of Craftsmen
- The fun networking at the Creative House of Lancaster
- That two new galleries added me to their collection of artists (Luke & Eloy and Veleska)
- Art Every Day Month for keeping me creative during a huge downtime
- Metal for letting me bang the hell out of it to make something beautiful
- For everyone who has helped me out this past year!