These are some magazines that I read that pertain to the craft world. The first three I maintain subscriptions to (two of them are part of memberships I have) and the last three are ones I read more sporadically. Regardless, I tend to be hopelessly backed up on my magazine reading.
- Metalsmith – the trade journal for the Society of North American Goldsmiths
- American Craft – a kind of trade journal for all kinds of craft, brought to you by the American Craft Council
- American Style – This is a great magazine for collectors of American fine craft published by the Rosen Group.
- The Crafts Report – a resource for producers and sellers of craft
- Art Jewelry – formerly Lapidary Journal, there’s still a slant toward gemstones, but it does have some interesting projects and articles about different jewelers
- Ornament – they showcase all kinds of wearable craft from all over the world, both modern and traditional