Yes, that’s right, Top Seven. Why does everything always have to be ten? Seven is luckier anyway. But I really wanted to stick with blogs that I try to read every time there’s a new post. These are the ones I go to first when I want to just enjoy being on the computer.
- Creative Everyday – Leah Piken Kolidas’ blog about her work, her process, and home to the Creative Everyday and Art Every Day Moth challenges. I have I mentioned enough on this blog how much I love her work?!
- Tamra’s Jewelry Design Chronicles – Her work is amazing and if you compare us you can see how two people can use similar techniques but create completely different designs. And she’s funny!
- Lisa Call – Lately she’s been extremely focused on getting her house and studio redesigned, and it’s interesting to see the evolution of the process. And her art quilts are amazing. **As of Posting, her website seems to be down, but check back later to see her work**
- Megan Aumen – Central PA jewelry and metal artist extraordinaire! I love that lately she’s been focusing on objects for the home. And the laser cutting is just so clean and design oriented.
- Margaux Lange – Barbie jewelry at it’s finest. It’s fun to see all the shows and publicity she gets and her new designs never fail to impress.
- Extreme Craft – I love his sense of humor and it’s always refreshing to hear a male point of view. I love the quircky places he visits (both on and offline).
- Susie Monday – Susie’s blog is chock full of inspirational projects. She really involves the spiritual into her work life and it inspires me to work differently sometimes.