I’m finally hearing back from all the shows and exhibitions I’ve applied to and the second half of 2012 is heating up. Both Forged and the Teapot Redefined exhibitions end this month, but I have work scheduled for another exhibition and four craft shows so far. Here’s the line-up:
- The 50th annual Community Art Awards at the Lancaster Museum of Art - each year I enter a piece in this exhibition featuring work by artists living/working in Lancaster County Pennsylvania. I believe that I’ll be submitting Scorpius and the exhibition will be up from July 6th – August 26th, 2012.
- My first craft show for 2012 will be at the Chase Center on the Riverfront in Wilmington, DE. It’s my third year here and I can’t wait to see you there. This year the show will be August 4th & 5th, a week later than in previous years. I will be at Booth #492
- October 6 – 7th I will be at the wonderful Highlands Craft Show. This year it will be located at the Germantown Academy’s Field House in Fort Washington, PA. I was just accepted this week, so more info will be available later.
- Keeping it moving in October, on the 20th & 21st I will be exhibiting at Arts Festival Reading at the Goggleworks. Patrons can shop for the unique and unexpected at artisan´s booths, browse through more than 30 GoggleWorks artist studios and enjoy demonstrations and entertainment. Activities will occur throughout the building. All proceeds will directly benefit the GoggleWorks and support its mission to nurture the arts, foster creativity, promote education and enrich the community of Reading, PA.
- I will back at the Pennsylvania Guild of Craftsmen’s Holiday Fine Craft Show in Lancaster, PA at the convention center November 10-11th. More info closer to the event.
I’m still waiting to hear back from a few shows and I’m always applying to new exhibitions, so make sure to check back for up to the date info. Or better yet, sign up for my mailing list to have the info sent directly to you.