- Torch Fired Enameling – I’ve had to miss out on a couple different workshops offering this. The timing was just off.
- Leather working – People think my cuffs look like leather. Also, it would be really cool to be able to make a leather shield.
- Welding - Once again, there are some workshops this weekend through the Guild, but I don’t have the moulah right now.
- Mokume Gane – I’m just curious about this because the Guild is also offering this workshop. It would be cool to try it once.
- Maybe something to help me with my chainmaking, soldering, stonesetting. Like refresher courses. We all need to brush up sometimes.
These are just some things that I’d like to learn. There are so many different techniques out there, I feel like I could take classes for the rest of my life and not run out of things to learn. What’s a workshop that you’ve been dying to take?